Finally found some time to finish the first of the Dragon Princes. It came out pretty nice. I'm happy with the colors, and I think the unit is going to be quite a parade when it gets done :)
few details I'm not completely happy with, but I have to stop the
painting at some point to get the unit done... The biggest bugger was
the old basing job. I don't much like the flock I have used on these
bases, but it was really hard to get off... so I let it be. I just added
some Mordheim Turf on it, and painted the edges with Steel Legion Drab.
First I was going to leave the classic Goblin Green on the edges, which
was in fashion at 90's... but I just needed the contrast.
there you have it. Hope you like it... I'm gonna take a little break
from painting, and do some holiday stuff with wife and the kids! Lots of
plans for this summer :) But as T-800 said, "I'll be back"!!!
5 Star Units with the new Beta Matched Play Rules.
35 minutes ago