10 May 2009

The Sword Master Project

Here´s one "fast painted" Sword Master. Took me one evening to finish. Red Gore on the armor. Wash with flesh wash (i think), and finally high light with blood red. White parts are done first with fortress gray and highlight with white... basic stuff.

But now I´m going to make the whole unit of 28 Sword Masters... We´ll see how that goes. I just got the under coat made for all of them. I used Army painter "Pure Red" primer from the can. I´ll add the photo later... And planning to add photo from every stage of the project. It´s going to be exhausting and long (read boring) project May the force be with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment