Here they are before priming... The red ones are "Master Beastmen" in game terms. Because they have different stats in the game, I decided to cover the edges of the bases before painting.
I used the Army Painter brown primer... Here you can see them after I removed the tape from the base edges.
Side shot... I pretty much used flat colors on the mini, then stained it with Devlan Mud. After that I picked up few high lights, finally adding some Bleached Bone to the base color... fast and simple :)
The dungeon floor themed base blends quite nicely with the Descent floor tiles... Perhaps I should paint the stone pattern little bit bigger with the next one...
The broblem with the basing is... that it doesn´t blend very well to the out doors encounters. :( Maybe I should base half of the minis as "out doors Beastmen" :D