7 Jun 2011

Space Marine is coming!


Get ready for the Emperors wrath... The 3rd person 40K mayhem is gonna be released at 9.9.2011  for PC, Xbox360 and PS3... I had the privilege to see the game in action few weeks ago at Pan Vision… And it was amazing! The action was intense and brutal, the world of 40K looked just like it should (in my eyes anyway :), and most important, the weapons were devastating and sounded cool!!! Now I just have to buy a new computer to play it with the full gore goodies :D (And I will)

I also heard some Space Marine news… (Yesterdays news by now, but I´ll tell them anyway :) With the Pre-Orer Pack you´ll get some cool skins (Power Armours) of Space Wolves, Black Templar, Iron Warriors and Emperors Children. With the Pack comes also some kind of “Elite Armour Download code”, that gives you two more armours for Space Marines and Chaos Marines..! I don´t know the chapters yet, but I´ll post them when I get some information about it.


Space Marine Collectors Edition is really cool! It comes with Space Marine game, Hard cover 40K-art book, the original Sound track CD, Space Marine character cards, and… 20cm long, magnetized Purity Seal!!! (That´s gonna look cool on my car)…

I  have a reason to be particularly excited about this release… I get to paint some 40K miniatures for a good cause again! Pan Vision and Game Reactor Magazine are throwing in a Draw in Scandinavia (All countries are not locked yet)… Just like there was with Dawn of War 2 Retribution. There´s gonna be some miniature and game prizes! (More details about those later) I´ll paint some Ultra Marines, Space Wolves, Black Templars, Iron Warriors, Emperors Children... and maybe one more Chaos Marines chapter, that THQ and Relic haven´t announced yet ;) So there´s lots of research to do for me, to learn the tricks of painting those chapters. I´ll start with visiting the hundreads of talented 40K hobbyists on the Blogisphere...


Right now, I dont have the patience to wait for the "prize miniatures" Drop Pod to land at my door steps... So I think I´ll go and kitbash some bad ass Marines from my own stockyard...(And put all other projects on hold... again :)

Here´s some links too if you want to learn more about the game... http://www.spacemarine.com/gb
and for Pan Vision Finland pages. I´ll be back with some news, and most importantly, with the WIP-pictures of the minis :) Bye for now!

2 comments: