Primer was made with Army Painters Leather Brown.
Then one layer of Red Gore to the parts where I planned to have some fire effect...
Heavy wash of Badab Black over everything.
Here I have made some over/dry brushing on the fire parts, starting whith Blood Red then Blazing Orange. Finally I added some little dots of Golden Yellow with a detail brush...
I made similar effects around the eyes and in to the mouth, and painted the eyes with Skull White.
Finnally I high lighted the fur with 2:1 Graveyard Earth and Bleached Bone, and painted the teeth.And that´s it for now... I think they´re ready, except what comes to basing job.
One more pic from different angle. They´re not my finest job, but I´m pretty happy with the painting, considering the speed and very simple palette. I´ll be back when I get the basings done. Bye now!