10 Dec 2016

Blood Bowl: New Orcs in Gouged Eye Colors


Hi there! I just finished the new Blood Bowl Orcs. I painted them up in the Gouged Eye Team colors... And here's the pics!


Throwers


I wanted to paint the different color stripes to all of the bases, to tell the position of the player. They are in classic Blood Bowl "base ring" colors. White:Thrower, Green:Blocker, Grey:Lineman, and Red for Blitzer. I like the little detail on the new throwers pants... the hole that reveals a piece of Orcish ass :)


Bobs... Or Black Orc Blockers. Heavily armoured and bad tempered.


Rear view...


Blitzers are the coolest pair in the team, in my opinion... Really nice sculpting. They look batshit crazy in those masks.


Rear again...


And then your basic guys... the Lineman.



Even more Lineman...


And the final ass shot... and there you have it. I'll be back with the Humies soon. Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment