31 Jul 2009

The Sword Master project continued...

Ok... As I mentioned earlier, first rank is almost ready :) (I´m slow as a turtle... and not talking about those ninja turtles...) Actually I´ve been working on too many interesting miniature projects at the same time. For example making Hell Fire marine scouts out of old 40k dwarfs...


I take better pictures of miniatures when the whole first rank is ready. These pictures are mostly about that Standard bearer... or actually the banner his holding. I took it from the High Elf dragon box. It was quite a project to get it fit between the Sword Master ranks, but I think it was worth it... That´s gotta be the biggest banner yet :o At least in my armies.


Now I just got to think a theme for the banner picture and it´s colors... Damn. I think I´ll keep it simple...

1 comment:

  1. The swordmasters are looking good so far - good job!


    Greg

    ReplyDelete