Here´s the Termie with just the "Army Painter" Red Primer and heavy wash of Devlan Mud.
This time I started with the metal parts, and gave them a coat of Boltgun Metal. I really like this color, for it covers the areas very neatly with just one coat of paint...
Then I washed the metal parts with two layers of Devlan Mud. I usually wash metal parts with Badab Black, but I have started to turn on the Devlan Mud, for it makes the shadows contrasts little softer...
I made the high lights. First with Chain Mail, and second with just a few drops of Mithril Silver.
Then on with the white parts... Three thin layers of Bleached Bone for starters on all of the white parts.
And then a wash of Gryphonne Sepia... I tried to keep it light as possible.
High lights with Bleached Bone again... and final high light with few careful brush strokes of Skull White.
Finally I added the Chapter symbol on the shoulder, and some battle damage... Damage is made with just little spots or strokes of Graveyard Earth. Underneath of the damaged parts I used a high light of Skull White to make them stand out more clearly. Well that´s all folks... at this time. I´ll be back with new pics shortly :)