30 Jan 2013

Captin' Crooked Hook and other Boyz


 Hi there! Fast update with the Pirate Boyz here... The old Orc Boys miniatures have brilliant sculpting. No unnecessary details, and lots of clear surfaces to work on... so they really paint up fast and nicely. I only gave some extra effort with the MaxMini pirate heads here, for I thought they deserved it. But still I tried to keep the paint job simple. Still have to do the bases though...


Here´s "Captin' Crooked Hook".  Dorky convershun' with the hook there... Took it from some Night Gobbo banner I think. :)


First Mate "Wonky Jaws"... I really dig that pirate head. Would work in 40K too!


And here´s just one of da Boyz. Black scarf and eyepatch naturally.

That´s all for now... Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Love your paint job on those guys!
    Can't wait to see the rest of the crew!
    Congrats!
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! I´m glad you like 'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and one last thing, if you feel like, it would be interesting and useful to have a tutorial of the painting of those (or their crew mates).
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well there´s a tutorial in the older post... but I´ll throw in a new one with the next pirate, for I changed the painting method abit. Now I start with Army painters gobbo green primer. A lot faster way to paint pirates :)

    ReplyDelete