21 Feb 2011

Dawn of War - Squad Bromius

Quick update on DoW-Project... so you can see what I´ve been up to. Here´s the first pic of the Squad Bromius. As I was putting the squad together, I decided to keep it interesting for my self and you out there... and do something differently this time. Nothing too radical... :) but I played around with the bits choices, and assembled the Sergeant without the flag this time, and gave him the Imperial Laurel above his head. I think it was a nice touch... Hope you like it.


Here they are with the primer done (Army painter - Pure red), and washed with Devlan Mud. Metal parts are painted with Boltgun Metal, washed with Devlan Mud, and high lighted with Chain Mail. Gold parts are painted first with a Vallejo 332 for under coat, then with burnished gold. Wash with Devlan Mud. High lights first with Burnished Gold, then with 1:1 Burnished Gold and Mithril Silver. To be continued... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment