14 Sept 2013

Bitterstone Mines Ready

Finally got the last terrain piece done for sundays game. It's the first "season end game" from Blood on the Badlands Campaign. And it's gonna be played with six armies, on three table. So, "The Siege of Mount Bloodhorn is gonna be bloody, and I will be posting pictures of the action... My Orcs will be defending the Gates of Ekrund, and I'm still working hard with my 2250pts armylist :)

Sorry about flashy pics...

Here's all that I made for Bitterstone Mines scenario...

And here's some older pieces added to the pile, that I'm gonna bring to the game...
I'll be back with some battle pics. Bye Now!

11 Sept 2013

More Firepower for the Chapter

Hi! I made a great purchase... Some gamer wanted to get rid of this shooty Dread, and sold it for sixteen euros in internet. Now it has a good new home :), and its a valuable addition to my Chapter with he's twin-linked lascannon and missile launcher.

Here the new Dread is posing with Brother Ignis... Looking forward to paint it soon. Bye now!

7 Sept 2013

More Bitterstone Mine Terrain Pieces

Hello! It's been awhile since my last posting... no time for hobby lately :( I have taken two rather large drawing projects, that takes all my time this month (and some of the next to come). But I'll try and post some little things if I take a break from drawing.

Anyways, here's some pics of the two new "Bitterstone Mines" pieces. We're gonna play the scenario next weeks sunday... so there's still little time to finish the rest of the scenery :)

These were fun and easy to sculpt... Since I have very little time for hobby right now, I try to keep things simple and pretty fast... even if the result is not as good as I'd liked to :)  As you can see, the Dwarf is one of the "Battle for Skull Pass" starter box minis. Finally got some use for Dwarfs :D. Everything else is sculpted from polyurethaine. There's a piece of thick plywood underneath the obelisk to give it some balance. (can be seen if you look closer :)

And here's aWIP of the other pair of columns. Still a lot to sculpt there, but I'm getting closer. Hope I get to the painting soon. That's no yellow Chaos Ooze, nor mustard, dripping under the pillars. It's Polyurethaine (PUR) Glue, that I like to use for attaching the sculpted pieces to plywood. It's really good stuff for that! You just spread the glue on plywood, spray some water on it. You can see the glue reacting on it pretty fast... then just press the urethaine piece on place, and let it dry for an hour or two. It makes a really strong bonding. Try it out!  Well... I'll be back soon, I hope. Bye now!