29 May 2017

Some Fantasy Battle Monsters

Hello there! It's been awhile again since my last posting, but I've been busy with painting anyways...

Here's some monsters (and large monsters :) that I was asked to paint. They are going for some Fantasy Battle Tournament.


Here's a Guardian of the Deepwood...


This  one is a rather large creature... and I don't know it's origins :) But it's cool!





Some kind of undead Unicorn...



And finally an angry big boar...


I added some green "forest glow" to every miniature, to bind them together in a same theme... for they are all kind of forest spirits in the armylist, that combines Wood Elves and Beastmen. I'd like to see that battle :)

More stuff posted soon... Bye now!

2 comments:

  1. The big fella looks like the body of a reaper (possibly bones) giant and the head of a GW Stone horn.

    It looks the business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... that's right! The body was white plastic, that seemed to be bones material. The head is GW Stone Horn...

    ReplyDelete